XR Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XR Here

Hi everyone! Many of you already know me from other forums, but figured I'd introduce myself. I own a 124 Spider Abarth manual, have extensive experience and expertise in all things automotive mechanical, audio and lubrication, and am an engineer by trade and an AMSOIL dealer on the side (among a few other businesses I run). I'm also an admin on CruzeTalk.com and 124Spider.org.

Glad to be a part of this forum. Thanks to EC for sending out the invite on FB. I should have joined long ago.

If anyone has any questions or needs any help with anything in my areas of expertise, feel free to reach out!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome and great to have you here!!
      EUROCOMPULSION - PERFORMANCE ABARTH, FIAT & ALFA PARTS

Comment

About time
        2017 FIAT 124 Spider Lusso | EC Euro+Drive Phase 2 | EC V4 intake | EC intercooler | Full GWR exhaust with SportCat | Forge wastegate actuator | GFB DV+ | PTP Lava turbo blanket | Speedhut boost and IAT gauges | Cravenspeed gauge vent pods

Comment

Welcome! Your write up for the fmic was a big help when we did the video. Appreciate it and welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by NGEN View Post
            Welcome! Your write up for the fmic was a big help when we did the video. Appreciate it and welcome to the forum
            Very glad it was able to help you! An excellent video on your part as well.

Comment

Welcome XR!

Comment

Welcome XR.

Greg

Comment

Working...
                X