Can I just mention that I have a computer from Tony, and it's awesome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I just mention that I have a computer from Tony, and it's awesome

I have Tony from Nguyen build me a a computer for playing on line flight sims. It's awesome, great performance and no issues. It might be the first computer I ever bought that worked as advertised, and a a great price. Thanks Tony.

Greg

Maybe tony should start showcasing some of his custom
    computers. Maybe some pricing? I’m curious to see how these compare to Off the shelf units in terms
    kf performance and pricing. Looking forward to more information.

Comment

Originally posted by NGEN View Post
      computers. Maybe some pricing? I’m curious to see how these compare to Off the shelf units in terms
      Good point. You should see mine, it looks like it from outer space. My grandkids love it.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by greg@eurocompulsion View Post

Good point. You should see mine, it looks like it from outer space. My grandkids love it.

Greg
        Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	54
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	2718

Just teasing, Tony builds some impressive Rigs for sure.
        EUROCOMPULSION - PERFORMANCE ABARTH, FIAT & ALFA PARTS

Comment

Originally posted by greg@eurocompulsion View Post
          I have Tony from Nguyen build me a a computer for playing on line flight sims. It's awesome, great performance and no issues. It might be the first computer I ever bought that worked as advertised, and a a great price. Thanks Tony.

Greg
          Thanks Greg for the kind words. It means a lot to see a customer happy with something I put together and doesn't fall apart (looks at his Fiat).

Bryan, I am honest with my pricing. I charge the actual price for what anyone would buy the parts for from PC Part Picker + $75 for assembly and testing + actual shipping cost.

As with any system, I do consult with you or anyone else for that matter to see what the purpose of the machine is going to be as well as your budget. Two important things as one could easily buy a machine that either doesn't suit their needs or overspends and waste their money that to go towards something else.

I don't work on just computers, I do have experience in access control systems as well as CCTV installations so I am happy to offer any advice on anything tech related.
          - Nguyen Consulting, LLC -

Offering IT Infrastructure consulting, implementation, and support for all your IT needs.

https://www.facebook.com/NguyenConsulting/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@Eurocompulsion View Post

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	54
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	2718

Just teasing, Tony builds some impressive Rigs for sure.
            I would love to have an old Commodore 64 to mess around with TBH.

Offering IT Infrastructure consulting, implementation, and support for all your IT needs.

Comment

Hopefully my post didn’t seem offensive as I was honestly curious about you expanding in your services. I’m genuinely interested in the differences so if it sounded like I was attacking you, I definitely was not. Definitely support you in what you are doing and when I am in the market for another computer, you will be my first contact.

Comment

Hopefully my post didn’t seem offensive as I was honestly curious about you expanding in your services. I’m genuinely interested in the differences so if it sounded like I was attacking you, I definitely was not. Definitely support you in what you are doing and when I am in the market for another computer, you will be my first contact.
                I didn't take it as an attack at all. Just wanted to be transparent about pricing and what a customer should expect that's all.

Comment

Pushing a bump in here. Tony has also built me an impressive rig, and I concur with Greg. It's the only computer I've ever purchased that actually works (and has continued to do so flawlessly) as advertised, actually above and beyond expectations. He tailored an entire desktop setup based on my needs, was very thorough with component costs and getting me setup.

Essentially, this build shreds anything I can throw at it (both as workstation, video processing, etc). It can play extensive games (Star Citizen) at max settings like it's nothing, but I use it mostly for work (no time for games). It has exactly what I need, without all of the excess bloat that most computers have and many things I don't need. The components alone in a prebuilt commercial unit with similar performance would have cost me a lot more. It renders/exports my 4K video projects and 4K drone shots out of Premiere in about 30 seconds or less. I can preview video at full quality, it doesn't blink an eye. My old editing computer could take up to 20 minutes to render a SINGLE clip. Seriously worth it.

For reference, I've got multiple i7 PC laptops, an iMac Pro at home, etc. This thing blows them all out of the water. If I ever need another setup, I won't waste my time shopping around, I'll just contact Tony.Click image for larger version

Name:	P1011517.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	2959

Name:	P1011518.JPG
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	2960

Name:	P1011519.JPG