Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5th Annual Texas Twisted Sisters Fiat Road Trip: April 27-28, 2019!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th Annual Texas Twisted Sisters Fiat Road Trip: April 27-28, 2019!

Join us for the 5th Annual Texas Twisted Sisters Fiat Road Trip for 2019, brought to you by NGEN Customs & Performance!

Grab your keys and fire up your Fiat as we get ready to blast through the Texas Hill Country on this epic drive of the "Twisted Sisters". This is a 2 day event of grand proportions with beautiful scenery, lots of twists and turns, awesome prizes, delicious food and great company! This is an amazing opportunity to put your Fiat to the test!

Event Date: April 27, 2019 - April 28, 2019

Registration will open January 1, 2019!

PLEASE NOTE: We have decided to move the event to April instead of June. The reason for this is due to the intense heat that is not only hard on the cars but can also be unpleasant with the attendees! Weather for April in Kerrville, TX is typically in the mid 70s to low 80s and the chance of rain is the same as it is in June per weather patterns from previous years (stats provided by timeanddate.com/weather for the last week of April of 2015-2018) .

More details and itinerary to come! In the meantime, please feel free to e-mail us at: info@ngencustomsandperformance.com

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

Join us for the 5th Annual Texas Twisted Sisters Fiat Road Trip!

Date: April 27 - 28, 2019

Grab your keys and fire up your Fiat as we get ready to blast through the Texas Hill Country on this epic drive of the "Twisted Sisters". This is a 2 day event of grand proportions with beautiful scenery, lots of twists and turns, delicious food and great company. This is an amazing opportunity to put your Fiat to the test!

*** Register by January 31, 2019 and receive 5 EXTRA RAFFLE TICKETS! ***

Registration is NOW OPEN through March 31, 2019.

*** PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT HAPPENS RAIN OR SHINE. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS AFTER MARCH 31, 2019. THIS EVENT IS ONLY OPEN TO THOSE WHO OWN A FIAT, ALFA ROMEO OR DODGE DART AND THEIR REGISTERED GUESTS. ***

Click here to register:

https://ngencustomsandperformance.co...p-registration

Check out the event from last year!

Last edited by NGEN; 01-02-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

LAST DAY TO REGISTER AND RECEIVE 10 FREE RAFFLE TICKETS!! After today, you can still register (Registration is open until March 31, 2019) but you will only receive 5 free raffle tickets. Click here to register:

https://ngencustomsandperformance.co...p-registration

Comment

thanks for the reminder - Just signed up 3rd year in a row - cant wait

Comment

I'm moving out to central Texas at the end of next month, so I just signed up a spot for myself and my copilot. I've never participated in a car event before (group drives, cars & coffee, etc) and I'm not huge on socializing, but this will be a new experience and I'm pretty excited that my first event will be a multi-day thing and I'll get to meet some people in the actual community (even if I'm a wallflower).

P.S. I didn't know if there were women's shirts available (probably low demand?), so I selected one in my copilot's size instead.
          Last edited by VisualKei; 01-31-2019, 08:29 PM.
          2015 Nero Abarth, manual gearbox, base model
          Play-hard parts: EC V4.1, DNA lateral subframe braces, DNA subframe brace, GFB DV+, Alfa Romeo 4C coils, ATM FMIC EC E+D PH2/695TF, O.Z. Racing Allegeritta HLT 16" w/ 205/45R16 Continental ExtremeContact Sport, Bilstein B8 & Vogtland @ R. slotted Stoptech & Hawk ceramic @ F/R.

Misc parts: Braille B2015, AAD AOS, Wink rally mirror, Scangauge II, PTP blanket, Ecliptech Shift P2+, Defi boost gauge, H3R 2.5lb halon
          Next purchase: wastegate update

Comment

One of the things I love about this event is that you can be as social (or not) as you want. Even with the driving you can pick your pace, from hair on fire to enjoying the scenery.

I'm looking forward to the event this year.

Welcome to Texas!

Comment

This is the best event of the year. I can't wait.

Greg

Comment

Last edited by NGEN; 02-08-2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Any Updates? People? Raffle Prizes? Trying to get the hype train rolling with just over a month and a half away

Comment

Originally posted by BecauseAbarth View Post
                    Any Updates? People? Raffle Prizes? Trying to get the hype train rolling with just over a month and a half away
                    This weekend we have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

No... it’s not that Chris from Eurocompulsion will be there.... please feel free to send harassment emails to him on why he’s not coming.....

Comment

Cant wait - what Chris wont be there? we have had Toby and Greg and it looks like Greg again this year. Time to start PM'ing him!

Comment

The Official 2019 Texas Twisted Sisters Fiat Road Trip Co-Sponsors and Raffle Prizes Announcement! Over $5,700 in prizes! Thank you to all of our Co-Sponsors for making this another amazing event!

1.) NGEN Customs & Performance
                        - NGEN FMIC by CHQ ($549 Value)
                        - NGEN Subframe Collar Bushings ($90 Value)
                        - NGEN Custom Shift Knob ($85 Value)
                        - (2) NGEN $200 Labor Gift Certificate ($200 each, $400 Total)

2.) GruvenParts
                        - GruvenParts Billet Sway Bar End Links in BLACK ($200 Value)
                        - GruvenParts Billet Oil Filter Housing ($200 Value)

3.) Cravenspeed
                        - CS Short Throw Shifter with Shift Knob ($300 Value)

4.) Modern Performance
                        - MPX Rear Section Exhaust ($350 Value)
                        - MPX Blow Off Plate ($65 Value)

5.) Seatbelt Planet
                        - NGEN Custom Front Seat Belts ($330 Value)

6.) Neuspeed
                        - Neu-F Performance Lowering Springs ($300 Value)
                        - (2) Neu-F Torque Arm Insert ($45 Value, 2 total)

7.) MS-Racing
                        - MSDesign Mid Rear Spoiler ($462 Value)

8.) Cipher
                        - (3) Cipher 4-Point 2 inch Camlock Quick Release Racing Harness Set (Pair) ($100 Value ea, $300 Total)

9.) Eurocompulsion
                        - Euro+Drive Performance Flash Tune ($850 Value)
                        - (2) Hawk 5.0 Front Brake Pad Set ($130 each, $260 Total)

10.) Powerflex USA
                        - Front/Front & Front/Rear Street Lower Control Arm Bushing Set ($171 Value)
                        - Torque Engine Mount Insert ($40 Value)

11.) Prometeo
                        - Prometeo 6 quart Oil Pan in RED ($700 Value)

If you haven't registered for the event, NOW IS THE TIME! You must register no later then March 31, 2019! You can also purchase up to $200 in additional raffle tickets either on our website or at the event. You can win up to 2 prizes at the event.

Comment

Awesome!! Cant wait to get lucky and win something!

Comment

Can I bring my boat along? It's a lot more forgiving on the long drive out there.
                            - Nguyen Consulting, LLC -

Offering IT Infrastructure consulting, implementation, and support for all your IT needs.

https://www.facebook.com/NguyenConsulting/

Comment

Deadline to register is March 31st! You don’t want to miss out! We are showing record turn out for this year and the prizes are insane! Join us for one of the most fun weekends you can have with your Fiat! There will be no late registration this year so make sure you sign up by March 31!

Comment

Working...
                              X