No announcement yet.

ASK EUROCOMPULSION® Technical Assistance/Development/Product Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these lower frame braces effective, or is it overkill with the chassis braces (El Gato) in place?

Click image for larger version

Name:	brace-installed-3.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	3726
    Phase 0, 4C Coils, Rear Konis, Neu-f rear bar, El Gato Braces, Craven shifter, Corza Forza Fazool Fizzle Fazzle

Comment

100% yes to that brace.

Comment

Yes, you want one. Much more predictable handling in an evasive maneuver with one installed.
        front braces stiffen the frame horns and suspension structure-tunnel braces reduce flex in the unibody.

Comment

Geez. I better get one.
          Phase 0, 4C Coils, Rear Konis, Neu-f rear bar, El Gato Braces, Craven shifter, Corza Forza Fazool Fizzle Fazzle

Comment

Originally posted by Streetsurfer View Post
            Yes, you want one. Much more predictable handling in an evasive maneuver with one installed.
            front braces stiffen the frame horns and suspension structure-tunnel braces reduce flex in the unibody.
            Do you know what options are currently available? I think there is a DNA one and the CFP one. I run the CPR one but that's not available any more. I'd like one on my Pop as well but I only know of the CFP option for the non-turbos.

Comment

Chris,

do you know why women who work in dealer service departments all have asses that look like two Brunswick bowling balls, and size 48 DDD bra sizes?

Just something I noticed lately.

Signed,

Curious

Comment

Originally posted by texanbrit View Post

Do you know what options are currently available? I think there is a DNA one and the CFP one. I run the CPR one but that's not available any more. I'd like one on my Pop as well but I only know of the CFP option for the non-turbos.
                Did El Gato make this brace also? Other than them, I could only think of Corsa Forza. I’d had CPR round bar, then CFP’s flat one. I’m not familiar with any others that were made.

Comment

Unluckiest man with a wrench needs help.

Trying to get the air bag off the steering wheel. For everyone else it's easy- I don't have the "Miller Tool" recommended by Bryan, but others do the job with a flat blade- I don't even know what I'm aiming at anymore.

Assistance welcome- tried turning the wheel at 12 o'clock, etc. but can't seem to get the positioning right.

OK, Fixed. Bought a longer handled allen wrench at that gave me the angle I needed to pop it off. The trick is to feel the loaded spring in order to compress it.
                  Last edited by Mp3Guy; 09-04-2019, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Would anyone know where I can find red mirror caps for a 500 Abarth ?
                    thanks

Comment

I have a T with phase 0&2. I have been running this tune for about two years and 30,000 miles and the car runs just great.
                      my question is: is their any substantial improvement by uploading any recent upgrades to this tune?

Comment

Working...
                      X