Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASK EUROCOMPULSION® Technical Assistance/Development/Product Information

ASK EUROCOMPULSION®

This thread is exactly what it sounds like.....

Ask us anything, you will receive a response from myself (Chris), Greg, Toby or Jordan.

If you need assistance with a product installation, any development questions you may have or any product information.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ALFAHEADER6.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	974
    EUROCOMPULSION - PERFORMANCE ABARTH, FIAT & ALFA PARTS

Turbo? : ]

Comment

Originally posted by bsd103 View Post
      Turbo? : ]
      5 - Incoming

15 - On the road in peoples cars

They have been slowly being released since April.

Comment

How does one get on this VIP list lol.

Comment

Originally posted by StephenD View Post

Comment

Originally posted by StephenD View Post
            Timing, you have a turbo that is shot and you catch me with one on the shelf.

Comment

Comment

Have been thinking of calling to discuss this but this looks like the place to ask.I drive a 2013 500T,and had the Madness piggy back and go pedal installed shortly after purchase.also have the Neuf muffler delete,forge accuator,ran gfb-dv and also forge dv but back to stock as they threw 2260 codes and kicked off cruise constantly,,, I currently love the performance I have but am on the fence...should I buy Euro-drive system? Will it take my T to the next level and will I love my little hot rod even more,lol,,thanks for your input !peace out ,Silver....also planned on V4 intake and 4c coils to compliment tune

Comment

• jerseyboy
                  jerseyboy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Once you do the upgrades and add the E+D you'll wonder how you lived without it for so long. I have a T with Phase 2 and have a smile with every drive !

Originally posted by Silver View Post
                Have been thinking of calling to discuss this but this looks like the place to ask.I drive a 2013 500T,and had the Madness piggy back and go pedal installed shortly after purchase.also have the Neuf muffler delete,forge accuator,ran gfb-dv and also forge dv but back to stock as they threw 2260 codes and kicked off cruise constantly,,, I currently love the performance I have but am on the fence...should I buy Euro-drive system? Will it take my T to the next level and will I love my little hot rod even more,lol,,thanks for your input !peace out ,Silver....also planned on V4 intake and 4c coils to compliment tune
                V4.1 intake, 4C coils, FMIC, and a euro+drive tune will leave you with a huge smile on your face and no codes

Comment

Thanks my friends!That's what I wanted to hear,Eurocompultion will be getting a order tomorrow!I .really liked both the gfb and forge dvs..but no cruise control and codes were taking that smile off my face ,,,,lookimg fwd to new control over updates

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post
                    Thanks my friends!That's what I wanted to hear,Eurocompultion will be getting a order tomorrow!I .really liked both the gfb and forge dvs..but no cruise control and codes were taking that smile off my face ,,,,lookimg fwd to new control over updates
                    Its different technology, tuning the car via a calibration is the more organic route, its exactly how the factory does it. Thank you!

Comment

Where can a person find more info about this turbo and it’s required supporting mods? I don’t see anything on the Eurocompulsion website.

Comment

As you might have seen (or not) I have the MAD FIAT running.

Never one to leave well enough alone, I bought a project salvage 500 Turbo Slushbox Automatic.

Obviously, 135 hp is not going to be sufficient and I will need tuning for it soon.

One question I have: Is the ASIN Automatic programmed the same in the 500 Turbo as in the Abarth, with rev-match downshifts, and pops on upshift? I have driven an Autobarth before, so know what that was like, and I couldn't detect any of this on a quick test drive I made, but as the car isn't legal yet I had to stay on a short back road. Also it has a muffler (not long for this world) which made it hard to tell.

Basically, once it's tuned, will it shift like a normal Abarth ASIN automatic? Or is the trans gimped on the 500T?
                        Last edited by aelfwyne; 10-28-2018, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aelfwyne View Post
                          As you might have seen (or not) I have the MAD FIAT running.

Never one to leave well enough alone, I bought a project salvage 500 Turbo Slushbox Automatic.

Obviously, 135 hp is not going to be sufficient and I will need tuning for it soon.

One question I have: Is the ASIN Automatic programmed the same in the 500 Turbo as in the Abarth, with rev-match downshifts, and pops on upshift? I have driven an Autobarth before, so know what that was like, and I couldn't detect any of this on a quick test drive I made, but as the car isn't legal yet I had to stay on a short back road. Also it has a muffler (not long for this world) which made it hard to tell.

Basically, once it's tuned, will it shift like a normal Abarth ASIN automatic? Or is the trans gimped on the 500T?
                          It will drive more like an Abarth ASIN Auto but we can only influence shift points ect. so it will not be exactly like the Abarth Automatic. We tune the ECM and the TCM (transmission control Module) is its own entity. Will it be better yes, but not exact.

Comment

Edit: found the calibration instructions for the pedal prol
                            Last edited by bryon_500; 11-17-2018, 11:58 AM. Reason: found instructions

Comment

Working...
                            X