7 minutes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 minutes

That is how long it took between ordering the Pops and Bangs add on until I received an email saying there was a new file in my share folder.

As someone who’s business has essentially been “customer service”, I’ve always been impressed with the Eurocompulsion team’s dedication to the community and to providing the best damn customer service period, to said community.

I thought I couldn’t possibly be any further impressed...

until today.

Originally posted by Crossfirecat View Post
    That is how long it took between ordering the Pops and Bangs add on until I received an email saying there was a new file in my share folder.

As someone who’s business has essentially been “customer service”, I’ve always been impressed with the Eurocompulsion team’s dedication to the community and to providing the best damn customer service period, to said community.

I thought I couldn’t possibly be any further impressed...

until today.
    Thanks a million!
    EUROCOMPULSION - PERFORMANCE ABARTH, FIAT & ALFA PARTS

Comment

Everyone I've spoken to at EC has been amazing to deal with and very helpful! I can second this sentiment, and I plan to keep buying from them whenever I can figure out what's next

Comment

It’s like they already knew you were going to order it and they already had it ready.... waiting for you to buy... perhaps they made it and sent EC signals through telepathy which caused you to buy right at the exact time..... hmmmm.... I think we figured something out today.... Chris really does have magical powers 😂😂😂

ok im done. Awesome on the 7 minutes. Truly impressive.

Comment

Thanks, we really do try, and if we mess up, we fix it. These cars are huge part of our life.

Greg

Comment

Always been a pleasure doing business with the Eurocompulsion crew!

Comment

Working...
            X