Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving from San Diego to San Antonio

Hello All,

I know I have not been as active as I'd like to be on this forum, but some of you may recognize my car.
    I currently live in San Diego California, born and raised here for 26 years. In September of this year, I will be packing up and moving to San Antonio Texas, or somewhere nearby there. I know there is a group of you out there in Texas and I would love to meet anyone in the area, might make the move a little easier on my mind lol.

Before I move, my car team and I have decided to do as much as we can to my fiat before I leave california behind. I will be doing Coilovers, BC BR's with a Bag over Coil set up on Airlift 3P management, a set of white Fifteen 52's either turbomacs or tarmacs wrapped in federal RR's, an FMIC and either a downpipe, or a whole new exhaust set up. I currently run phase 1 and would like to run phase 2 before moving and have my car done appearance wise.
    Big turbo will come once I get to texas and visit NGEN!

This makes a lot of work for me to do on top of packing; I have a little car team that is basically a family, between us we have access to everything I will need including a welder by trade and a lift, I think I can do it and I hope to have the car looking completely different before I arrive.

Just wanted to reach out and hope to find some friends in texas, thanks for listening to my TED talk.

-Bryon

Wait... we can't have TWO Byrons in TX.... well at least you'll be in SA not H-Town.... He'll be OK w/ it I'm sure!

There are some good roads to the west of San Antonio and we do a group road trip out there every year. In the past it was in June but this year it's in April. So you'll miss the 2019 event but you are welcome to hit up the 2020 event. Nothing like California roads, but good nonetheless.

There's a pretty active group in Dallas, and the group in Houston is coming along nicely as well. Not sure about SA/Austin areas personally. I'm in Beaumont so really at the eastern edge of all the action .. everything is a long trip. But that's the way Texas is.

Anyway, we look forward to having you!
    Last edited by aelfwyne; 03-19-2019, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Austin has a decent Facebook group and regular meets.

Welcome to Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by bryon_500 View Post
        Hello All,

Big turbo will come once I get to texas and visit NGEN!

-Bryon
        I like it! Welcome!

Comment

Working...
        X