No announcement yet.

Gave up on Tuning 500T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe when I'm in a better position financially I will try again. As I said before the Abarth runs very well, it is only the T that proved stubborn.

Comment

Originally posted by aelfwyne View Post
      Maybe when I'm in a better position financially I will try again. As I said before the Abarth runs very well, it is only the T that proved stubborn.
      We will be here when you are ready and can help you get this sorted once and for all.
      EUROCOMPULSION - PERFORMANCE ABARTH, FIAT & ALFA PARTS

Comment

For anyone reading this later, it is true that I simply stopped communicating when I got frustrated.

​​​​​​
        ​​​​​​I often shoot first and think later when I have a complaint, it's a fault.

I have to give props. EC has never engaged in anything less than professional behavior even when criticized. Several other vendors have very thin skin. My inbox is full of private messages from well known vendors with veiled threats if I continued to talk about them publicly. One even threatened to sue me for libel for merely stating an opinion about the popularity of a certain product I was asked about.

I believe that the way to build a better business is to listen to your customers about both the good and the bad. EC has always listened and never, to my knowledge, resorted to private threats to get negative statements retracted.

I hope to work with EC again in the future.

Comment

Sometimes it's really hard to have patience, especially when you just want to enjoy your car. I think everyone can relate. EC is definitely one of the more "professional" vendors in this community, and they never leave you high and dry. Sometimes you do need to practice some patience, but they'll always make it right eventually.

Comment

Working...
          X