Vaitrix boos gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaitrix boos gauge

Hello everyone, I am trying to install the Vaitrix boost gauge, the pug and play one, on my 500L and i am having some problems ( I hate car electrics )
    4 wires ;
    Red for Battery 12V
    Blue for lamp 12V
    Yellow for ignition 12V
    Black for Ground

Now, i saw that everything can be hooked up using a few add a fuse with the interior fuse box. This is the info I have;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fuses.JPG
Views:	131
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	4075
    which one can I use for each wire? (except ground) - I read somewhere that the yellow and blue can go together, is that correct?

Thanks!

I would tap the back of the cigar lighter for the ignition feed, ground and panel lamp driver, and probably use the data connector for battery feed. I use the mopar connector repair kit website when I want a quick reference on projects.
    http://connectors.dcctools.com/home.htm
    Just use the drop down for BF body for a 500L and go to cigar lighter, and datalink connector.

Comment

ok, it's working now! just a bit annoying that every time i turn off the car the back light stays on, i have to turn it on and off every time. I might just connect everything to ignition instead.

Also... now that i have kind of a reference; how much boost should i be seeing for...

Stock
      Phase 1
      Phase 2
      Phase 3

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X