Spring FIAT on the Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring FIAT on the Dragon

Finally getting to go this spring, who else will be there?

I’ll be there!! Can’t wait.

Comment

I'm going to the Sisters this month instead..... Dragon is just too far away to do again anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by aelfwyne View Post
        I'm going to the Sisters this month instead..... Dragon is just too far away to do again anytime soon.
        Ditto, was all set to go to FoTD a couple of years ago but then my transmission blew. Hope to get there someday, but it's just to tough to work it into my schedule right now especially with my body needing more recovery time after 1000 miles on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by texanbrit View Post

Ditto, was all set to go to FoTD a couple of years ago but then my transmission blew. Hope to get there someday, but it's just to tough to work it into my schedule right now especially with my body needing more recovery time after 1000 miles on the road.
          Some day I want to make the sisters run as well!!

Comment

The event is shaping up to be quite good. We are expecting around 130 cars but the possibility of rain might dampen some of the attendees. It has rained on every event and we have always managed to have fun. We cannot control the weather but we can have fun...bring it on.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRacerGuy View Post
              The event is shaping up to be quite good. We are expecting around 130 cars but the possibility of rain might dampen some of the attendees. It has rained on every event and we have always managed to have fun. We cannot control the weather but we can have fun...bring it on.
              This will be my first time, coming from a loooong way away, hoping all goes smoothly!

Comment

Working...
              X