ATP 3" cat-less downpipe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATP 3" cat-less downpipe

Has anyone had experience with ATP 3" cat-less downpipe? If so will it throw a CEL? Thinking of ordering one, but don't really want a CEL on a 2018 abarth. If i do end up ordering one, does eurocompulsion's tuner box get rid of CEL or will have to find other solutions?

I was considering going with a hi-flow downpipe, but i kind of want to go full send.

Originally posted by osk123 View Post
    Has anyone had experience with ATP 3" cat-less downpipe? If so will it throw a CEL? Thinking of ordering one, but don't really want a CEL on a 2018 abarth. If i do end up ordering one, does eurocompulsion's tuner box get rid of CEL or will have to find other solutions?

I was considering going with a hi-flow downpipe, but i kind of want to go full send.
    The catless downpipe will usually throw a CEL. And yes, we have an option that can be added to any map that will eliminate the CEL.

Comment

Btw, advantage of High-Flow is less smell and smoke, and quieter than catless. You will still get a CEL with the 200 cell unless you have EC delete that in the tune.

Comment

Originally posted by aelfwyne View Post
        Btw, advantage of High-Flow is less smell and smoke, and quieter than catless. You will still get a CEL with the 200 cell unless you have EC delete that in the tune.
        I have the ATP 200 cel cat on my Abarth and didn't mention it to Toby about it when he did my tune and I never threw a CEL nor did I throw one when I swapped to a stock, never flashed ECU. YMMV as each car is picky in its own way (typical Italians).

The 200 cel is worth it IMO over the catless as the lack of fuel smell but still loud exhaust is good enough.
        - Nguyen Consulting, LLC -

Offering IT Infrastructure consulting, implementation, and support for all your IT needs.

https://www.facebook.com/NguyenConsulting/

Comment

The emissions system seemed to get more sensitive after the 2014 update, seems almost impossible to fool the newer cars even with a high flow cat.

Comment

Working...
          X