Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have to say I'm pretty impressed so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texanbrit
    replied
    I had the P&B option for a while, but it got a bit old and I don't run it now. I prefer the more random and less violent pops that the car does naturally when pushing hard rather than trying to sneak through my neighborhood with out starting a gunfight.

The tuners can certainly tune it down a bit if you ask, but I didn't bother with that.

Abarth 500c with Supersprint turbo back exhaust (high flow cat and mufflers).

Leave a comment:

• DartyParty
    replied
    Car seems to be taking tune well. Added power is really noticeable on highway. Power is very smooth and boost really responsive.
    Pops and bangs option is a ton of fun. I find that from 2000-3200 rpm is where theyre most noticeable. My exhaust is currently straight piped so its pretty freakin loud. Was curious as to know if the pops and bangs add on option is able to be adjusted? Like from mild burbles to Ak47 gunshot pops? I'm learning to work with it and now i can kinda control it now that im driving it.

what do you guys think about the pops and bangs option? Experiences?

For anyone wondering, im running a phase 2 tune +pops and bangs 2013 dart rallye 6spd MT. Mods are:
    3" obx catless downpipe
    K/N cold air short ram intake
    GFB diverter valve
    2.5" custom downpipe back exhaust (straightpipe)
    Stock turbo.

Leave a comment:

• DartyParty
    started a topic Have to say I'm pretty impressed so far.

Have to say I'm pretty impressed so far.

New here.
    just unboxed and installed my E+D. super impressed how efficient the setup is. even more impressed with the response time from the tuner with the files...
    Install went silky smooth. I got the pops and bangs option and all i can say is holy sweet jebus murphy does it ever make itself noticable. Straight pipes dont help. LOL
    Will later post driving experience with phase 2 tune
Working...
X