1st Dart Owner on FCAchat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Dart Owner on FCAchat

Here is my 1.4T. Fully built. Ask my build specs or questions if you have any!

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hi! New here too. Higher mileage 1.4T here with light modification!

Comment

Make sure to post on the intro page too

Comment

I am glad to see some Darts here!

Greg

Comment

Thanks Greg! After all I have a EuroDart hahah

Comment

Originally posted by AbarthDart View Post
              Thanks Greg! After all I have a EuroDart hahah

What’s your mod list?!? Dying to hear!

Comment

Damn now I got to type it up lol. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by AbarthDart View Post
                  Damn now I got to type it up lol. Haha
                  I’m sorry πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Comment

Welcome, great to see the Dart guys here!
                    EUROCOMPULSION - PERFORMANCE ABARTH, FIAT & ALFA PARTS

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@Eurocompulsion View Post
                      Welcome, great to see the Dart guys here!
                      Glad to find a nice forum! Looking forward to doing business with EC. Well, when I get some more $$ saved. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Comment

Originally posted by DartVader94 View Post

I’m sorry πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
                        I typed it up but did not hit post haha

Comment

Hi all, my name is Jeff and I live in Austin, TX. I have a 2013 Dodge Dart Mopar13 that I bought new roughly 6 years ago from Nyle Maxwell. Since then I added a RRM light weight pulley, started running Amsoil immediately, and bought Dane Racing Products intercooler and 2.5” intercooler pipes. Then shortly after I bought my first house and had a daughter I added a ported and polished throttle body from modern performance and installed a Mopar cold air intake. After about 2 years in our house we moved again to be closer to my work in Lakeway. To do this we downsized our home from 2000 sqft to 1400 because homes in Lakeway are expensive but none the less after having my second child, I still manage to find some money to continue my Dart build. After the move and my second child, I bought the Eurodrive tuner and installed brisk plugs, phase 2 tune, and Alfa 4C coil packs. After that I was hooked on EC because now the Dart drives as it should have from the manufacturer, like an angry Italian. Arrabbiato Italiano.

Which brings me to today. After just turning 60,000 miles in this wonderful car, last week I replaced the tube seals, spark plugs, Cleaned my AOS system and valve cover when replacing the o ring, and valve cover gasket. Needless to say my engine bay looks clean and nice now. With plans to keep my car for 2-3 more years (yes I buy my vehicles to keep long term) I want to finish it all up with a full 3 inch hi flow catted downpipe-back exhaust system, EC’s Columbo & Bariani cam, a Mopar hood scoop with ram air setup, and have been considering a g pop turbo by NGEN as a possibility. The only way I can ever see myself getting rid of my Dart would be to replace it with a Guilia or Stelvio. I will not finance a car so unless I can ever afford an Alfa, Arrabbiato italiano is stuck to me like glue.
                          i have had some very nice and fun vehicles in my past but this Dart tops them all by far if you can believe. No a Dart is not engineered for speed or acceleration but these two things aren’t everything. The Dart or at least mine handles better than anything I have ever had, and has the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in. Top that off with Uconnect and the therapeutic sounds of the 1.4 multiair, you have a car that fits me perfectly and nobody β€œhas one too” at least not like mine. I look forward to seeing more Dart owners post about their cars.

Comment

Thanks for joining, happy to have you here!
                            EUROCOMPULSION - PERFORMANCE ABARTH, FIAT & ALFA PARTS

Comment

Love the 13 mopar edition darts! Let us know if we can be of assistance! We are not far away from you (spring, greater Houston area)

Comment

Working...
                              X