Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS Track Performance Pack Turbo-Back Exhaust (FIAT 500T/ABARTH) Used

Hey Guys,

For sale is my used Supersprint Turbo-back exhaust. I'm wanting $650 (listed retail price new $1,999.99) for local pickup (PM for details). I would consider shipping it (I'm located in OK) to anyone willing to pay for shipping. Here's a link to the exhaust for specific info on EC's site: https://shopeurocompulsion.net/colle...iat-500-abarth.

It's a straight pipe turbo back to a muffled axle-back. The item is used with a good amount of miles on it I'd say around 10,000+ miles. The piping itself is in great condition. The catless DP is in great condition (includes gasket and bolts for mid-pipe). The connecting pipe (aka mid-pipe) to the DP is in great condition (the clamp for the connecting pipe to the center pipe is a little hard to thread on, but holds very strong) I have some mismatched bolts on the end pipe connecting to the center pipe (as shown in pictures). Also, most of the bolts are a little hard to thread on (Due to high mileage). One of the y-pipe bolts is slightly bent (still threads semi easily). Lastly, the y-pipe SS tips have some wear on them from my 500 Speelab diffuser. Can send more pics if you want them.

If interested please PM me.
    Last edited by BB Tunes; 01-17-2020, 12:14 PM.

New Price at $650

Comment

Working...
    X